Hailing from Tokyo, Japan, mouse on the keys is a band that truly transcends genres. Their latest release is out today – Out of Body is an EP that will redefine how you think of math-rock. When premiering it, The AV Club said, "there’s a simple beauty in the trio’s music, as piano, keys, and drums coalesce into something experimental, yet wholly digestible."
Want to grab a copy of your own? Head over to any of these places and treat yourself with an EP that's anything but boring.
Out of Body will be available on vinyl this Friday. Use this link to locate a record store in your area that carries it.
mouse on the keys will also be touring North America throughout the upcoming months. Tickets and more info are available now.
- Feb 16 - St-Hyacinthe, QC @ Le Zaricot
- Feb 17 - Sherbrooke, QC @ Centre culturel de l’Université de Sherbrooke
- Feb 22 - Jonquière, QC @ Café-Théâtre Coté-Cour
- Feb 23 - Québec, QC @ Le Cercle
- Feb 24 - Shawinigan, QC @ Maison de la culture Francais-Brisson
- Feb 25 - Trois-Rivières, Qc @ Centre culturel Pauline-Julien
- Mar 1 - Rimouski, QC @ Espace Scène da la salle de spectacles Desjardins-Télus
- Mar 2 - Carleton, QC @ Quai des arts de Carleton - Maximum 90
- Mar 4 - Cap-aux-Meules, QC (Iles de la Madeleine) @ Pas Perdu
- Mar 7 - Saint Catharines, ON @ Robertson Theatre | FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
- Mar 8 - Toronto, ON @ Harbourfront Centre Theatre
- Mar 9 - Ottawa, ON @ Zaphod Bebblebrox
- Mar 10 - Montréal, QC @ L’Astral (Montréal en Lumière)
- Mar 11 - Joliette, QC @ La Mitaine
- March 13, 2017 - Detroit @ The Loving Touch *
- March 14, 2017 - Chicago @ Lincoln Hall *
- March 16, 2017 - Baltimore @ Baltimore Soundstage *
- March 17, 2017 Philadelphia @ Boot & Saddle *
- March 18, 2017 - New York @ (le) posisson rouge *
- March 19, 2017 - Boston @ The Sinclair *